On Nov 9, 2021, the lecture sessions of the CS elective course ‘The Business of Artificial Intelligence’ ended. The course consisted of real-world business case studies and interaction with industry leaders. The professor and students would like to express their gratitude to industry leaders for taking the time to interact with the students and share their knowledge.
Here is the list of speakers who interacted with the class:
1. Saurabh Singh (Associate Vice President Mphasis NEXT labs) – AI to Automate Business Processes and Improve Productivity
2. Snehil Jain (Senior AVP, HSBC) – Analytics in Banking
3. Mayank Kumar (Assistant Professor at Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur) – Doctors’ Resistance to Healthcare IT
4. Sizwe Ndlovu (Chief Technology Officer at Pineapple) – Business and Managerial Aspects of AI
5. Prerna Wadikar (CDC Group PLC) – Data Science for Social Impact
6. Yashwanth Tudimilla (Co-founder and CEO, Edwisely) – History, Economics, and Technological aspects of AI and subsequent interaction on EdTech