In collaboration with the radiology group at AIIMS, New Delhi, we investigate improved detection of breast cancer from mammograms in situations where the presentation is obscure and difficult. We also investigate using other auxiliary information to improve the accuracy of detection.
In a one-off problem, we also addressed detection of Covid from chest X-Ray in a hospital setting.
- Detection of iso-dense, obscure masses in mammographically dense breasts. Rohan Dhanakshirur, Krithika Rangarajan, Akhil Baby, Chandan Paul, Arun Gupta, Smriti Hari, Subhashis Banerjee, Chetan Arora. 2021 (Communicated)
- Multi-modal cancer detection on mammography using patient history and multiple view. Krithika Rangarajan, Rohan Dhanakshirur, Arun Gupta ( AIIMS), Smita Manshanda, Subhashis Banerjee, Chetan Arora. 2021 (Communicated)
- Ultra-high resolution, multi-scale, context-aware approach for small cancers on Mammography. Rohan Dhanakshirur, Krithika Rangarajan, Uday Marri, Manisha Jana, Smriti Hari, Arun Gupta, Subhashis Banerjee, Chetan Arora. 2021 (Communicated)
- Artificial Intelligence-Assisted Chest X-Ray Assessment Scheme for COVID-19. Krithika Rangarajan, Sumanyu Muku, Amit Kumar Garg, Pavan Gabra, Sujay Halkur Shankar, Neeraj Nischal, Kapil Dev Dev Soni, Ashu Seith Bhalla Seith Bhalla, Anant Mohan, Pawan Tiwari, Sushma Bhatnagar, Raghav Bansal, Atin Kumar, Shivanand Gamanagati, Richa Aggarwal, Upendra Baitha, Ashutosh Biswas, Arvind Kumar, Pankaj Jorwal, . Shalimar, A Shariff, Naveet Wig, Rajeshwari Subramanium, Anjan Trikha, Rajesh Malhotra, Randeep Guleria, Vinay Namboodiri, Subhashis Banerjee, Chetan Arora. . European Radiology. January 2021. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-020-07628-5)
- Simulation Training for Diagnostic Radiology: Use of GAN Generated Images for Resident Training in Mammography. Sneha Goswami, Ambikapathi P, Suransh Chopra, Vishwas Lathi, Krithika Rangarajan, Surabhi Vyas, Smriti Hari, Arun Gupta, Vinay Namboodiri, Subhashis Banerjee, Chetan Arora. RSNA 2020.